R. KEVIN PAUL (LICENSOR) grants the Purchaser (LICENSEE) this non-exclusive, limited license. All rights, including intellectual property rights, inherent in copyright remain the sole property of the Copyright Holder (LICENSOR) and are protected by all International and United States Copyright laws and treaties. The digital books offered in these electronic documents are licensed to the Licensee and is not sold. There is no transfer of ownership of either the copyright or the electronic document to the Licensee. The Licensee will be held legally responsible for any infringement of copyright which occurs as a result of the Licensee's failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
• Use as needed for your own personal use.
• Store the electronic file in your own library and transfer the file between your own personal devices.
• Store the electronic file on your personal computer and/or privately-assigned work computer.
• Make one backup copy to disc or media (flash drive, etc.).
YOU MAY NOT
• Share, sell, transfer or distribute the electronic file(s) to anyone or organization; i.e. anything that would prevent someone else from purchasing their own copy.
• Sub-license, lease, lend, sell, rent or grant others any rights, or provide copies to others.
• Electronically transfer an electronic copy of the file by email, FTP (File Transfer Protocol), file sharing on a central computer network or any new file transfer technology yet to be discovered.
• Share the electronic file in a central library for use by multiple schools, organizations or institutions.
• Make alterations or modifications to the PDFs.
• Extract any part of the electronic file.
• Utilize the content for different purposes, such as creating derivative works.
• Print any part of the electronic file.
FORMAT AND COMPATIBILITY
These electronic book files are delivered in high-resolution PDF (Portable Document Format), invented by Adobe® Systems. PDF files, which look exactly like the original document, are viewable and printable on virtually any computing platform, including Windows®, Mac® OS, UNIX® and mobile platforms such as Android™ and Apple® iOS™. The Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is available as a free download at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/, but most likely already either installed on or integrated into your system or platform.
DOWNLOADING & OPENING THE ELECTRONIC FILE
After your order is complete, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to download your PDF(s). Replacement download links will only be sent to the e-mail address on file with the order.
Please contact R. Kevin Paul with any questions or for clarification at: email@example.com, or use this website's contact form.